This immaculate two bedroom apartment would make a fantastic first time buyers home or, given the high demand for apartments for NHS staff at the nearby Southern General Hospital, it would make a great buy to let investment.
The flat also benefits from a large loft space which potentially could be turned into usable space (subject to the appropriate planning and building consents being obtained).
- Large lounge/diner with a bay window allowing light to flood in.
- Galley style kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine (available by negotiation).
- The attractive bathroom with white suite has a shower over the bath.
- There are two good sized double bedrooms, both with room for freestanding furniture and one with a beautiful period feature fireplace.
- Large cupboard off the hallway.
- Stairway entrance just painted.
- Gas central heating, double glazing and a security door entry all add to the appeal of the apartment.
- There is a fantastic little decked patio area to relax in with a glass of wine.
This really is a great place to call home.
Early viewing is a must for this little 'Jewel of an apartment'